Saturday, June 27, 2020

How I cleared AZ900 - Approach, Materials and Mock/Practice exam - June 2020


So finally I cleared my AZ 900 examination today and got my first Azure Badge. It was an online exam scheduled at 7 15 PM IST. I joined online at around 6 30 PM and cleared my test prerequisites checks, around 6 45 the 'Begin Exam' link started appearing.  

A proctor(invigilator) will join you on chat and verify your governemnent ID details and the surroundings of your test room. Once they are convinced that you are a fair candidate, They initiate the exam. 

Coming to the exam,  I had a total of 32 questions, and was fairly easy considering I prepared just a couple of days ahead. Below are the materials that I used to prepare, 


  • FreeCodeCamp.Org crash course in Youtube - Partnered with ExamPro.com
This is the only video tutorial I went through to crack the exam. It is just 3 hours long, really easy and straight forward. Doesn't overburden you with a lot of things and is straight to point. 



        This is a very exhaustive course. If you really have the time, do consider giving this course a try. More than the course, there are two practice set of questions at the end of this course. First one with around 115 questions and second with 100 questions. The questions I got on the exam were mostly connected to the questions on this course. Maybe a little re-worded from the course, but the content sticks to the same. I did both these question sets around 2 to 3 times on exam day and made sure I consistently got 90%+ scores. 

       I also went through this dump, this one is really close to the exam as well. You can expect most questions in this exam to be more or less connected to the questions discussed here. 

Out of the 32 questions, guess around 4-5 were not from the dump, but were more or less connected to questions from these dumps.

Update - 06/29/2020 - Suggested read on Key Focus Areas and Concepts to Clear AZ900 exam

To summarize, if you are running short on time. Start with the 3 hour FreeCodeCamp course. Thoroughly take notes and understand. Once you are done with the course, repeat, repeat, and again repeat these practice questions until you consistently get a 90%+ score.


1 comment:

  1. It was really useful.I was able to clear AZ900 exam by following the instruction.Thank you

    ReplyDelete